What is Mobile Banking?
With Mobile Banking you can manage your card account on a real-time basis and carry out the following transactions:
- Payments for mobile phone services;
- Payment for utilities;
- Payment for TV and internet;
- Card to Card transfers (Card-to-Card);
- Statement for account;
- To block the card
- To get or delete code for Cash by Code service.
Who can use Mobile Banking?
- The service is available for Xalq Bank cardholders - subscribers of Azercell, Bakcell and NarMobile;
- To use Mobile Banking you should have a mobile phone with Internet;
- Debit or credit card of customer must be valid at the moment of connection to Mobile Banking.
How to become a Mobile Banking user?
New version of Mobile Banking allows connecting to the service in the most convenient and accessible way:
- Download the midlet* to your phone on the below link:
for IOS - https://itunes.apple.com/az/app/xalq-bank-mobilbank/id596412488?mt=8
for Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.openwaygroup.WAY4MobilXAL.app
- Via the Xalq Bank's ATM network register to Mobile Banking and obtain a receipt with the serial number and passwords;
- After installation of the midlet, to activate the system enter serial number, components of the key, after that you will be asked to enter PIN-code. Re-enter the PIN-code and start to transactions via Mobile Banking.
* Midlet - software to carry out operations in Mobile Banking.
Please complete termination form to unsubscribe Mobil Bank service.
The advantages of Mobile Banking
- Real-time operations;
- Connection to the system without the applying to the Bank branches and without the renewal of mobile SIM-card;
- Ability to connect to any mobile operator.
Service is free of charge
- If you are not a Xalq Bank cardholder, you can order a card and connect to Mobile Banking;
- In case of loss, termination and expiry of the card, cardholder will be disconnected from the service. Customer can reconnect to Mobile Banking by his request and charged according to current tariffs;
- In case of any problem with connection customer can call to Azericard 24 hours customer service, phone: (012) 598 46 97, (012) 598 43 76 or 194 for the subscribers of Bakcell and Azercell, (012) 194 for the subscribers of NarMobile. For calls from abroad (+994 50) 225 28 00;
- To ensure security while working with Mobile Banking, all transferred information is encoded. Besides, midlet is supplied with special PIN-code, which prevents unauthorized use of phone.